By using Futuristic Web Studios and signing up as a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, including those terms and conditions incorporated by reference. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Futuristic Web Studios service. By placing any order with Futuristic Web Studios you agree to all our terms and it is your responsibility to read our terms. Futuristic Web Studios may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. In these Terms and Conditions, all services provided by and related to Futuristic Web Studios and all text, images, photographs, user interface, “look” and “feel”, data and other content included at https://www.futuristicwebstudios.com/ from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are sometimes referred to as the “Web Site” and/or “Service”.
- Description. Futuristic Web Studios Service is an online service where individuals or entities that have signed up with Futuristic Web Studios as clients (each, a “Client”) can post specific assignments and project descriptions, including illustrative samples or other media (each, a “Creative Brief”), revise those Creative Briefs (each, a “Revision Brief”) and obtain responses (each, a “Response”) to those Creative or Revision Briefs from design experts retained by Futuristic Web Studios (“Members”). Futuristic Web Studios will provide you, as the Client, the Service according to the Package you have chosen as detailed in section 1(e) below. Your Responses will be created iteratively through a drafting cycle of Creative Briefs, Revision Briefs and Responses, ultimately resulting in a final Response conforming to your various Creative and Revision Briefs.
- Creative Brief and Responses. You are solely responsible for preparing and posting detailed descriptions of each of your Creative Briefs to the Web Site, including providing samples illustrating your Creative Brief and any relevant deadlines. For each Response to a Creative Brief that you want to receive, a term sheet (a “Term Sheet”) will be generated that will contain, and be subject to, the terms and conditions you have established for the Creative or Revision Brief. Futuristic Web Studios is under no obligation to review a Creative or Revision Brief or Term Sheet for any purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity. Futuristic Web Studios may decide, in its sole discretion, to deny a Creative or Revision Brief or a Term Sheet.
- Reviewing Responses. When Futuristic Web Studios provides you with a Response, you are responsible for reviewing the Response. If you fail to promptly inform Futuristic Web Studios that the Response is not reasonably responsive to the related Term Sheet or Creative Brief, you will be deemed to have accepted the Response. If you notify Futuristic Web Studios that you think a Response is not reasonably responsive to the related Creative Brief, you shall then submit to the Web Site a Revision Brief containing information regarding amendments or modification to be made to the initial Response. After you provide Futuristic Web Studios with a Revision Brief, Futuristic Web Studios will provide you with a subsequent Response that conforms to the additional criteria you requested. Futuristic Web Studios is not responsible for the content of Responses developed to the extent that such Responses are prepared to conform to your Creative or Revision Briefs.
- Revision Cycles. Revision cycles generally consist of unlimited additional compositions that incorporate changes you request in a Revision Brief. The purpose of the revision process is to create Responses that move your project forward in the specific direction you have determined. You may request significant changes in the first and second cycles, and the Responses generated might be quite different in nature from the original composition you selected. By the third revision request, your requests shall be modifications of the current composition only. Revision requests that depart from the then-current composition will be honored and completed in a timely manner, however; Futuristic Web Studios reserves the right to charge $50 for each such Revision. No revision work, which requires payment, will be started without your authorization.
- Packages. You may select from the following Service Packages: logo design packages Logo Startup Design Package | Logo Classic Design Package | Logo Premium Design Package | Logo Unlimited Design Package and other packages mentioned on the “Services” and “Packages” pages of the website.
- Client Accounts. When you register for the Service, you must pay for the Service via credit card, or other payment method authorized by Futuristic Web Studios. You will be charged for the Package you have selected along with and additional products and/or services you select as add-ons. If you pay by credit card, you will be required to provide a valid credit card number and credit card billing address when registering as a Client. Futuristic Web Studios will email you a receipt for the transactions in which you are involved. Our fee policy for Clients may change and we may decide to impose additional fees on Clients at any time; however, such additional fees will not apply to projects submitted before Futuristic Web Studios implements any such change in fees.
Registration, Password, User Identity
- Your User Identity. When you register as a Client, you will create a user identity (your “User Identity”), which will be your identity for purposes of interacting with other users through the Web Site. Your User Identity will include certain personal information, such as, the industry in which you operate. However, your user name need not be your real name. During the registration process, the fields requesting information that will be made available to others as part of your User Identity are identified. You are responsible for ensuring that you are comfortable making such information available to other Web Site users.
- Access Numbers, Passwords, and Password Access. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall use solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, your User Identity, registration identification and password for the Web Site. You shall immediately notify Futuristic Web Studios if you learn of or suspect: (i) any loss or theft of your User Identity, registration identification or password, or (ii) any unauthorized use of your registration identification or password or of the Web Site. In the event of such loss, theft, or unauthorized use, Futuristic Web Studios may impose on you, at Futuristic Web Studios ‘ sole discretion, additional security obligations.
- Security Breaches and Revision. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Web Site as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly inform Futuristic Web Studios You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
Nondisclosure and Privacy
Eligibility, Access, Use and Service
- Authorization to Use; Permitted Uses. You may access and use the Service solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any posted policies and procedures that appear on the Web Site. You may provide Creative Briefs and obtain Responses only if you register as a Client. Any use of the Web Site is at your sole risk and responsibility. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may
- display the Web Site on an Internet access device, and
- Prohibited Uses. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not display or print the Web Site and in no event may you broadcast, circulate, distribute, download, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, sell, store, transmit or create decorative works from the Web Site. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws (including, without limitation, any applicable export controls) in connection with your use of the Service, and with such further limitations or rules as may be set forth on the Web Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Web Site that
- reveals trade secrets, unless you own them;
- is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- is sexually- explicit;
- constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. You further agree not to
- use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a Client;
- delete or revise any material or other information of any other user of Futuristic Web Studios ;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site’s infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on the Web Site;
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site, other than the search engine and search agents available from Futuristic Web Studios on the Web Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator); or
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
- Web Site Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, the Web Site;
- sending unsolicited email to any user of the Web Site, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting generated in connection with the Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Futuristic Web Studios will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Futuristic Web Studios reserves the right to review postings on the Web Site, to remove any postings, and to terminate your ability to communicate with, or post to, the Web Site at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Futuristic Web Studios will use commercially reasonable efforts not to disclose any information you communicate with, or post to, the Web Site, but reserves the right to disclose such information to the extent necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, and the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- Operation of Web Site. Futuristic Web Studios shall not be responsible for any delays or interruptions of, or errors or omissions contained in, the Web Site. Futuristic Web Studios reserves the right, but shall not be required, to correct any such delays, interruptions, errors or omissions. Although Futuristic Web Studios intends to use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Web Site and Service accessible, Futuristic Web Studios makes no representation, warranty or covenant that the Web Site or Service will be available at all times or at any time. Various circumstances may prevent or delay availability, including telecommunications and/or server problems. Futuristic Web Studios may at any time discontinue the Web Site in whole or in part, may change or eliminate any transmission method, and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. Futuristic Web Studios shall not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result from any of the circumstances, actions or inactions described in this paragraph.
Futuristic Web Studios offers a 100% refund in case of non-delivery of agreed service. The customer will NOT be eligible for a refund under the following circumstances:
- If the order has been in production for >30 days and deliveries have been made to the client.
- If the customer has asked for a second revision.
- If the customer has a change of mind i.e., they do not want the purchased service due to any reason.
- If the customer does not provide a feedback on a delivered project (or part of the project) within 7 days.